10 Amazing Braided Hairstyle Tutorial for Short Hair
10 Amazing Braided Hairstyle Tutorial for Short Hair Braided headband styles are very popular, especially during the summer months. Able to redeem a bad hair day, these braids work beauty and comfort into any hair length or texture. Not sure where to start? Check out the ideas below for both how-to tips and style inspiration when you’re ready to try your hand at this romantic, easy trend hairstyle.
Why Braided Headband Styles?
It’s an easy way to introduce a cool accent into your daily hairstyle that will also keep your locks from falling into your face. So sit back, and check out some of the best headband hairstyles online!
HERE’S HOW TO GET THIS CUTE BRAIDED HAIRSTYLE LOOK:
1. Section the hair from ear to ear. Clip the back section back as you will be working with the front section.
2. With the front section, create 7 different sections. Every other section will have a ponytail. The two sections closest to the ears will not be in ponytails. You will end with 4 sections that don’t have ponytails and 3 sections that do have ponytails.
3. Starting by one of the ears, create a dutch lace braid. If you aren’t sure what a dutch lace braid is, you can check out a tutorial on my youtube channel here:
4. When you get to the area that has a ponytail, continue your braid as if it were a 3 strand braid and bring it back behind the ponytail. Once you get to the next section, resume the lace braid. Continue this pattern until you run out of hair.
5. Once you have this part of the hairstyle done, you’ll connect the elastics in the back. The video will show you how to do this!