Super Fat Cutter Drink Recipes For Weight Loss
Well in this case, not really, because we’re trying to cut excess fat as much as possible. Losing weight isn’t the easiest task and there’re tons of different approaches.
However, in this post, you are going to learn 10 fact cutter drink recipes for weight loss that will help you reach your ideal body weight.
Not only will they help you shed some pounds but also fight inflammation, boosts your immune system and enhance your digestive process.
By just drinking these fat cutter drinks you will get these benefits.
How to Use Fenugreek Seeds for Weight Loss
There are a number of ways you can use Methi to lose weight. I am going to show you how to prepare and consume Fenugreek seeds for weight loss.
Eating Fenugreek seeds for weight loss is the commonest way to use this natural weight loss remedy.
Soaked Fenugreek Seeds for weight loss
- Soak a cup of methi in water overnight
- In the morning, strain or sieve out the seeds
- Chew on the wet seeds on an empty stomach
Other than weight loss, this tea offers a number of other benefits such as sugar control and proper digestion.
- Grind fenugreek seeds and add a little water to make a paste
- In a pot, bring water to boil
- Add the paste into the boiling water lemon, ginger or cinnamon for taste
- Cover the pot and allow the tea to simmer for about 5 minutes
- Consume fenugreek seeds each day on an empty stomach
How to Prepare Fenugreek Tea for Weight Loss
Fenugreek tea has a range of health benefits. It possesses distinct chemical properties that aid in chemical balance for the blood. It is for this reason that this wonder tea has been used in management of high blood sugar and weight loss. Here is a simple recipe on how to brew fenugreek tea
- Using a mortar and a pestle, lightly crush fenugreek seeds
- Boil a desirable amount of water and pour into a tea pot or mug
- Add in the crushed fenugreek seeds. You can skip this step by using ready-made fenugreek powder
- Cover the pot/mug and allow the tea to steep for 3-5 minutes
- Sieve using a tea strainer
- Add some sugar or honey to make it taste better
- Drink the fenugreek tea every morning on an empty stomach
- Add a tablespoon of fenugreek seeds into a cup of boiling water
- Let is steep for 30 minutes
- You can have this tea cold or hot on an empty stomach to help with weight loss
- To help indigestion, deink cool fenugreek tea after meals
Is fenugreek tea safe in pregnancy or while breastfeeding? Fenugreek seeds are known to stimulate uterine contractions which can cause premature labor. It is recommended that you keep off herbal teas while pregnant. Fenugreek is considered safe for lactating women. It has long been used to increase milk production during lactation.